Online learning systems
How do you sell cloud-based learning systems on four continents while managing a remote team — all from home? Adam and I discuss that and more in a deep dive into online education, home schooling, coping with time differences and learning from video games. Find out why they’re getting rid of their offices and committing to working from home full time.
Stuff we talk about:
- “Stop Stealing Dreams: Seth Godin’s TEDx talk on a new way of learning
- “Stop Stealing Dreams” — the full article
- “Limitless” by Jim Kwik
- About architect/designer/author Richard Saul Wurman who created the TED Conference
- Episode 2 with Patrick Fredrickson where we talk about home-schooling
- Sugata Mitra’s “Hole in the Wall” TED Talk
- Larry Martinek and Mathnasium
- Mastery-based learning
- Skype for Business (now Microsoft Teams)
- Time Zone converter
- Common Core standards
- International Baccalaureate standards
And if you like what you hear, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts. It helps other people like you find us! Just click the link that says “Listen on Apple Podcasts”, then select a star rating and let people know what you think. Thanks.