fbpx

Join the Conversation

Notifications
Clear all

This site is still in beta testing so please excuse any performance issues. If you find a problem, by all means let us know in the "How can we make this site more useful" forum.  Thanks and enjoy!

Online collaboration: There are some great choices out there!  

Josh Freeman
(@joshf)
Member Admin

I happened on this article from Popular Science about the best apps for collaborative work from home.  And it reminded me of a great and powerful app I have used and loved for years: Evernote.

It's a cross-platform note-taking app that syncs everywhere. You can grab content from the web in a range of formats: straight text up to entire pages, and screenshots. Photos of things that have words in them (signs, notices, business cards and certainly scans from your phone) all become searchable through its built-in word recognition.

It's a very mature, very deep platform and it's all shareable. As of this morning, I have 8,225 notes in it! (Time to prune, no?) From client meeting notes to photos of potential gifts for family and friends (with location stored automatically) to song lyrics and guitar chords to cocktail recipes, it's all instantly searchable and findable.

Posted : 12/04/2020 12:46 am

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: