fbpx

Join the Conversation

Notifications
Clear all

This site is still in beta testing so please excuse any performance issues. If you find a problem, by all means let us know in the "How can we make this site more useful" forum.  Thanks and enjoy!

COVID-19 Information sources  

WorkingStiff
(@workingstiff)

I like that Airtable post you guys put up the other day. Very useful. I wanted to start a topic for more COVID-19-specific resources. So here's my first one.

Dr. Zeke Emanuel (Ari's and Rahm's brother, an major bioethicist) and colleague Dr. Jonathan Moreno (same) have started a weekly podcast called Making the Call that will "focus on the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the progress that has been made around the globe, and what needs to be done to quell the pandemic."

Sounds like it's depressing but seriously well-informed conversation.

Here it is on Google Podcasts.

And on Apple Podcasts.

And on my favorite podcast app, Overcast.

I wonder what other resources people know about? Nice to have a place to find all this.

This topic was modified 7 months ago 2 times by WorkingStiff
Posted : 12/04/2020 12:12 am
Lizzybeth
(@lizzybeth)

Good idea for a topic here @workingstiff !

Consumer Reports has a Corona Virus Resource Hub with a lot of useful information.

I originally found this article about "You Touch Public Surfaces All Day. Here's How to Stay Safe" which is helpful. But there's a lot more.

This post was modified 7 months ago by Lizzybeth
ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2020 12:29 am
Sabahat Khan
 Sabahat Khan
(@Sabahat Khan)

Hi,

I hope you are safe and healthy. I want to contribute a free of cost guest post (high quality) to your website.

I would just expect you to give me a do-follow backlink within the main article. Please let me know if I shall send you some interesting topic ideas?

Best,

Sabahat Khan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/10/2020 12:58 pm
FreeAssociates
(@freeassoc)
Worklife@Home Team Admin

Sabahat, if you'd like to submit ideas for an article, please contact me by email at josh(at)worklifeathome.com. I'd be happy to consider them and, if I post them, to link back to your site.

And, of course, you're welcome to comment directly on any of the threads here. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/10/2020 5:23 pm

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: